Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Monday 22 November 2010


Suede Hippie Purse. Broken Plate.
I'm going to list some stuff on ebay: things that still are of value either becaue they were only barely used (down Land's End coat) or never used (suede coach purse). Interesting (in ways both good and bad) to see what I've spent money on over the years, when my imagination has gotten away from me. I loved, loved, loved this plate. Just had the one, but it was used for lunches, snacks, breakfasts. Accidentally broke it yesterday by knocking the dishsoap into the sink. I'm bummed it is gone, but happy I got good use out of it. Now there is space for a new beautiful, useful thing.

1 comment:

  1. Good attitude about the plate. But I know you'll miss it.

    Where's your ebay listing? How big is the suede bag? You might have a buyer?

    ReplyDelete