Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wednesday 17 November 2010

Shoes.
The big move is coming up very soon, so I've been increasingly brutal as I pare things down. I probably could move every pair of shoes I own, but I don't want to. I actually love the cleaning out that comes with moving. I've been on this coast, and in this house, long enough to gather up too much crud. I've held on to too many things for the wrong reasons. That said, I do also see the beauty in a gorgeous thing. I adore an object that serves its purpose well. And I think I'm well served by the process of both rethinking and appreciating that happens as I whittle down my earthly possessions. It seems especially appropriate as I'm on the brink of a big life shift here as well.

The pattern on this blog has changed a bit. I've been busy and sick, so posting at all is enough for me. Still trying to get to the everyday a bit. And still trying to see both positives and negatives. Just more often allowing that to only require 1 pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment