Thursday, December 16, 2010

Part I: Odds and ends


Cocoa Butter. Travel box.
The objects. This stuff is d--n good for dry skin, which mine certainly is this time of year. This wee box is from the Covent Garden Paperchase. I use it for my jewelry when I go on trips. Not terribly practical, but good in some ways.
The blog. I think that this time of year kinda stinks. Semester is winding down, which is stressful. Less light in the day, which is mildly depressing and bad for photo taking. And this year is unusually cold, so frankly I stay home more than i should and certainly don't want to linger outside taking pics.
I'm also loathe to post particulraly pedestrian shots--this is Barnes and Noble, where I got a book for next semester. This is the mall, where I got some presents and waited in line. This is the library. This is my trashed house. But....this blog is meant to document life, so maybe pedestrian and cooped up should just be captured.

No comments:

Post a Comment