Saturday, December 4, 2010

Part II: Jersey Holidays



Coppalla's wreaths and etc., grave covers, dreidel bear.
I just found Coppalla's this past summer. It is an amazing garden store that used to be part of a larger farm in the area. I think it has been in 1 family for generations and that other local families have also been shopping there for decades. In summer they have amazing herbs, but also great, somewhat exotic vegetables--Indian and Italian. They had lovely mums in fall and now have trees and wreaths. They also carry grave covers/blankets--something I never saw before I moved to Jersey. Dreidel bear lives around the corner from us. I don't think he went up last year, so I'm especially glad to see him again this year. On the same street there is a blow-up Santa figure and a blow-up Jets player. It's an area with a lot of faiths represented.

No comments:

Post a Comment